Technically, this website is built using OMD (to convert Markdown to HTML), MPP (an awesome preprocessor), OCaml (the best actual programming language that I know), but also the (terrible) HTML/CSS/JS triplet.
Once I'm done with the engine of this blog, I'll hopefully use it to make other blogs less related to OCaml (the main constraint being having the time to write at all).
Latest blog posts
Here follows the list of the latest blog posts, please feel free to comment on them. I hope you'll enjoy reading.
- 2014-01-06 Functional visitors for a complex tree-shaped data structure
- 2013-10-07 High-power LEDs for super-bright light
- 2013-10-04 (Example) A use case of MPP in an OCaml program
- 2013-10-03 OPAMaging MPP
- 2013-10-03 Using MPP in two differents ways
- 2013-09-26 (Exercise) Odd or even?
- 2013-09-25 (Exercise) Are there more 1s or 0s?
- 2013-09-24 On the Implementation of OPAMDOC
- 2013-09-24 OPAM-DOC with multiple OCaml packages
- 2013-09-05 OMD: a Markdown parser in OCaml